samedi 19 décembre 2009

And so starts this blog...

Hey guys,

People call me Jiji, I'm 27 years old and I'm a daddy of a wonderful daughter named Windia. I'm also happily married to my wife Jennifer and I'm what people call a stay-at-home dad. Basically, after speaking with my wife and everything we decided it would be best for both of us to inverse the roles and since we did our couple is a breeze.

In this blog you will see a lot of tips and tricks about being a daddy at home. Since I'm a certified Chef, you will be seeing a lot of tips, tricks and recipes that you can easily do for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as my experience as a daddy at home and maybe it will help or inspire some of you to follow this path as well.

Moms are always welcome to read as well because you might learn more about this new style of life and see how a couple lives out of it. Also the cooking tricks might benefit many of you.

What you will see here are mostly recipes but other things will come from pictures to other stuff as well !

Hope you enjoy ! :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire